Monday, June 20, 2005

There's no beginning......There'll be no end........

So I started my own blog. I guess my first posting has to justify why I intend to blog. There should be a purpose behind it. I started this blog because I cannot talk. …OK I can talk but not about things which I will be expressing here. The truth is that my lifestyle nowadays is such that I rarely get an opportunity to interact with people on a personal basis. However on the net I have a whole community to share my thoughts with. Added to this is the fact that I have a poor long-term memory. I don’t remember things that happened in school, & I remember some faint details of my engineering college days. So I feel I need to keep a record of my thoughts so that five years from now I can read my blog & reflect on my life………wow…I have suddenly become so serious.

Now that I have started blogging, there is more serious/boring stuff coming your way. Future posts will include- More about myself, Purpose of religion, Cars I love, What is Love, Movie reviews, Sex, Romance, Drama, Action, Suspense – all the elements that are required to make a blog a super hit. OK – I was just kidding. I got carried away a bit there. The truth is that I have not made any plans of my future posts. Am not even sure I will be able to continue posting. There is a rough plan though. Let us see how things turn out.

1 comment:

Jammy said...

Nice start Ravi. Hope you continue blogging.